Emergency Response Team is the best storm damage restoration service in middle Tennessee.
There are many, and very different, types of storms. Depending on where you live, you might have the misfortune of experiencing:
- Hail: broken roof tiles, skylights and window panes
- Heavy Wind: severe damage to roofs, and damage from falling trees or flying debris
- Lightning: fire and smoke damage triggered by strikes
- Earthquakes: ruptured pipes, foundation cracks and collapsed walls
- Severe Rain: leaks and floods, causing everything from ruined carpets and furniture to the complete compromise of a building’s structural integrity
- Hurricanes, Storm Surges or Tornadoes: massive water intrusion, major structural damage, or both